A warehouse or inventory transfer is used to transfer items from one warehouse location to another warehouse location. They are used only when a company has a mutliple warehouse or multiple locations is active.
A warehouse internal transfer is usually designed to replicate the physical processes involved in transferring items from one warehouse to another warehouse location using following steps:
1. Make Internal Transfer Request
2. Process the internal transfer request.
3. Build an Internal transfer list
4. Ships the goods out
5. Receive the goods/inventory at destination location (GRN)
6. Check Stock on both locations